lost network

Bum deal. I fixed the crc error problem, but now I've lost network
connectivity. I changed my lilo.conf file, removing the append
hdb=ide-scsi hdc=ide-scsi and that allowed me to reboot, but now I am
unable to connect to my network router, and thus the internet. Arghhh!
Anyone know how to reinstall network software? I tried xadminmenu without
success, receiving errors when I tried to install tulip, which is what I
had been using for eth0.

--
Ken Moffat
[email protected]