Re: lost network

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 08:04:05 -0800
Ken Moffat <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:18:08 -0800
> Tal Danzig <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Sounds like you didn't recompile/install (the ethernet) modules.
> >
> > - Tal
>
> Ah, but I used xadminmenu / kernel / recompile kernel. Guess I'll have
> another go at it.
> thanks...

I really do not want to re-install, but I can't figure out how to fix
this. I've recompiled, and tried to install tulip but that fails, eth0 is
not recognized, and now I'm reduced to RedHat! Argh. This is
dissappointing since I had just figures out my scsi cdrw problems, the
cdrw was recognized, as was the dvd, and I had installed turboprint to get
printing quality up.
Any word on the new Libranet release? Wonder if I should just wait and
install that?

--
Ken Moffat
[email protected]