Re: Last sound Q, I promise (was: One more sound thing...)

* On Tue Dec 18, 2001 09:29:21 -0600, Todd Witter wrote:
> Thanks, again, Tal.  It's just one of those things that, when you see the
> message and interpret that to be bad, it must be bad.  But overall I have
> no idea what the midi portion does. :)
>
> So, on to the last of the problems with sound...
> When I use kde as root, sound works fine.  As a user I have no sound in
> kde.  Sound works just fine anywhere else, it seems.  (Although sound does
> not work at all in gnome.  That I don't care about.)  But not being able to
> use noatun as a user is a bother.  Any ideas?
> Todd

No idea.  This has been reported by several users.  Sounds to me like a
bug in KDE?

- Tal

--
Tal Danzig        |     Libranet GNU/Linux
[email protected]  |  https://www.libranetlinux.com

GPG Fingerprint: 8BE6 B973 BC1C 0CA0 CEE5  4874 C741 0BD5 B3A2 5512
Public key available from wwwkeys.pgp.net

PGP signature