Re: IPtables...

Thanks Jason! Each time I do a new thing, the more I realize I know very
little....

I entered the rules for IPTables by hand, and everything seemed to have
worked, except, after a while, I realized I was not getting any email! I
created the file in /etc/inet.d and likn in /etc/rc2.d in place 40, I
thought that would be good.. not knowing any better I rebooted and
NOTHING WORKED! Quicly i deleted the link and again not knowing any
better I rebooted... This time a whole bunch of rules, that I assume
where default rules loaded and everything works and I'm receiving emails
again (wew!)... I asume the default rules may not be too secure... I'll
have to learn a bit more about iptables before messing with them
again....

Thank you!