Re: printing from netscape

This isn't an answer specifically, but when you are on a site that has frames
check to see if they have a printer formatted page option. This is a link at
the top or the bottom of the item that takes you to a frame free copy of the
item. It can be very hit and miss with printing sites with frames. I have had
the same thing happen to me and then I tried printing again and it worked. I
don't think that I have ever figured out the rules with framed pages.

Sarah