Re: books

I just picked up a good one at an outlet mall in MA over the holidays:

"Installing Debian GNU/Linux", written by Thomas Down, published by SAMS,
c. 2000.

Not as meaty as the standard from O'Reilly, but still a good book.  I've
read half of it and learned some good things.  It comes with a CD (Debian
2.1) List price is $24.99, but I got it for $7-something.

Happy reading!

NLK