Which graphics card to get?

Hi!

I want to get myself a new graphics card but am uncertain about which
one I should get.  I think it'll either be a Matrox Millennium G450
DH/G550 or a ATI Radeon 7200.

I want to have a high (100Hz@1152x864) refresh rate, good video playback
speed (in MPlayer/xine) and good support (drivers).  The last reason is
why I do not want nvidia.  Also the company should be pro-OS.  Ah, the
drivers should not only be available for Linux, but maybe also for
FreeBSD.

Not needed is fast games 3D acceleration, because I do not play.  Also
not needed are Windows drivers and (thus) DirectX support.

Which card would you guys suggest?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--