Re: Transfering Old HD to New (bigger) HD

Yes, it is sort of irrelevant but he wanted to do it using linux
regardless of the fact that linux isn't installed on the drive. Second
the response referenced partimage so I thought I would go into more
detail and possible get some constructive feedback on my proposed
process using partimage.

In reality, since it is windows I would use norton's ghost program.
Quick and painless.

Rod