XFree86 4.1

Hello Folks!

I am going to be upgrading my LibrNet install to "Woody" based little by
little over the next few weeks and I wanted to know if it would be worth
while moving to XFree86 4.1. I have read the install stuff and it does sound
intimidating but I am sure that it is not too bad. Would it be worth while
for me to go ahead with this? If so do you have any useful pointers that the
instructions don't list. I would like to get it right the first time, if I
can.

Thanks!

Sarah

PS Are there any "sid" packages that I should consider as well? I understand
that most of it is fairly stable.