Re: Transfering Old HD to New (bigger) HD

Yes, I remember the cdrom image. Assuming that's what you have, does it
have the software necessary to burn the created images to cd and do you
write the cd's real time or are the images stored on hard disk first? I
don't have a burner so I can't make a cd so I am stuck with the
floppies.

Like I said, I haven't used it yet. I saw it and it looked interesting.
I've done a bit of upgrading and would prefer to back up my current
configuration then have to do it all again. Especially since I use a
dial-up connection and it takes quite a while.

Rod