Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

Hi,

We are almost ready to release Libranet version 2.0, and would like to
have some people try the installer.

Here is what we need in the test systems:

1.	SCSI hard drive(s)
2.	SCSI cdrom
3.	PCMCIA but not PCMCIA CDROM (not supported in the install)
4.	More than one CDROM in a system

If you have ONE or MORE of the above hardware items and want to
participate, please contact [email protected] and we'll tell you how
to proceed.

We do not need testing for systems other than the above 4 conditions.

You need to be able to download the test iso, about 160MB and burn a CD.

The partition you install into will, as with a normal install, destroy
any data that was there before.

It is also possible to install without burning a CD if you can download
the iso to a partition on the same system other than the partition you
will be installing into.  In this case you will need to make 2 floppies
to start the install.

Thanks for your help.
Jon

--