Need more laptop/PCMCIA testers [was: Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer]

Hi,

Quite a few people have offered to test the	new installer.  Thanks!

We could use some more PCMCIA/Laptop testers.
If you want to test the install on a laptop or system with PCMCIA please
email [email protected] .

- Tal