Re: Q: what is RTFM????

> hi i just got into this can u tell me what RTFM means???? and y do i get

RTFM = Read The F*cking Manual

> these-mails???? i thoought that this is some sort of help forum that when i
> write to ya?ll u help me. anyway it doesn?t matter just would like 2 know what
> that RTFM means

This is a forum of libranet users. If you have any questions, you can
post them here and other subscribed libranet users can read them, and
help you out. In turn, if someone asks a question that you know how to
handle, you can post that advice here. I know that there is a libranet
tech support email for users who have paid for libranet, which sends
emails to the libranet team (who is very helpful), but this list can
usually answer many other questions, specific to things like installing
a particular app (like mplayer), or other issues not directly related to
libranet.

jason