Re: Q: what is RTFM????

So sprach �rod� am 2002-01-10 um 15:21:22 -0400 :
> If you're a complete newbie and the only question you have is 'what does
> RTMF mean?' then you are in very good shape indeed.

However, even this question can be answered more quickly.  Simply enter
"what does RTFM mean?" in Google and click on "I feel lucky".  This will
tell you what RTFM means.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)