Re: Libranet at linuxiso.org

Oooops!  Sorry about that!  I looked at the .au in your e-mail address and made
an assumption - I don\'t imagine kiwis enjoy being mistaken for aussies anymore
than we canucks like being taken for yanks when we\'re abroad.  Look me up if
you make it to Vancouver and I\'ll buy you a (very cold) brewski or twoski by
way of apology!

Doug Perry
[email protected]