Re: lost network

I have an interfaces file, but it looks like a default one, no eth0 dhcp,
so I uncommented the line: iface eth0 inet dhcp
This must have happened during an apt-get or dselect update, since I was
mixing woody and testing apps. Is there a config utility?

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:05:54 -0600
"Montz, Michael" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ken take a look in /etc/network/.  There should be a file "interfaces".
If> you don't have it let me know I will send it to you.
>
> Regards,
> Michael
>

> On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:18:08 -0800
> Tal Danzig <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Sounds like you didn't recompile/install (the ethernet) modules.
> >
> > - Tal
>
> Seems to be no eth0 and no dhcp demon. That was installed during the
> original setup. Can I insert those somehow?
>
> --
> Ken Moffat
> [email protected]

> Disclaimer
> 1. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received
it> by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your
system;> access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of
it by anyone> else is prohibited.

> 2. If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
> please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately. This e-mail is
> confidential and may be legally privileged. DSM does not guarantee that
the> information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct
and does> not accept any liability for damages related thereto.

Ken Moffat
[email protected]