Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

rod wrote:

> Sorry, no personal hostility intended.
>
> You made a mistake posting a private response to a public mailing list.

So what? You no doubt never make mistakes. Whether you know it or not,
that is what you are implying.

> I make a mistake pointing out the incongruities of claiming to have a
> processor which doesn't exist followed by a list of credentials.

A deliberate personal attack at my expense. You knew exactly what you
were doing.

> Regardless of what credentials either of us have,

You seem to be fixated on credentials. I only mentioned my
qualifications as an indication to Libranet of why I could possibly be
useful
as a beta tester. As I previously mentioned, the post was not meant for
the list. You take one honest mistake and try and build some sort of
federal case about who knows what?

That's rather unfriendly and very childish. How would you like to have
(some) of your qualifications
and character called into question for absolutely trivial purposes.

Your apology is ***NOT*** accepted as I do not think it is sincere.
Further posts from you shall be ignored, as of now.