Re: gcc

Hi Sarah,
Upto now gcc-3.0 has worked without any problems.I also have gcc-2.95 but I dont
use it..I started using
gcc-3.0 almost as soon as it appeared in sid and have had no problems somewhat
to my surprise.I do make
sure that all the necesary programs are uptodate particularly binutils and
modutils.I make a very simple kernel
and that may be the reason it works.It would be nice to here how you get on with
it.
all the best
Steve Fine