Re: gcc

Steve,

Thanks alot. I will probably include it when I start upgrading stuff to Woody
this weekend. I really didn't have the opprotunity to talk to anyone about
the gcc 3 series as gcc really doesn't come up often in this world of
binaries (bless their souls), but I still like doing compiling when I can,
despite the pain in uninstalling them if I want to later.

Cheers!
Sarah