Re: Yahoo Messenger!

What I use is a nice program called Everybuddy it is compatible with MSN
Messenger, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ and jabber, and it works great... I locks up
sometimes in my system specially if the internet connection is slow, but
Yahoo messenger did it to... so.... I really recomend it....

go to www.everybuddy.com and download it, i think i downloaded the rpm and
then used alien to debianize it.... then dpkg -i everybuddy*.deb to install
it....

Hope this helps!