Re: Where to install StarOffice

I think my problem was the '/net'. I tried ./setup net and ./setup
-net. Niether one was valid. So the procedure is:

- Execute the file that ends with _000.bin as root, which installs the
  files in /opt/office52 or where ever you choose.

- Run /opt/office52/setup /net as root.

- Run soffice as a user and go through the user setup.

I will try that tonight. Thank you for your help. BTW, the libranet
support database does not have this as their procedure.

Steve