Daemons missing??

Howdy!

I have two machines that I recently networked together.  One is a machine
running Libranet.  The other is a DOS box with Desqview/X (DOS X-Server) and
Novell TCP/IP running.  I have been trying to get the two to "talk" to each
other, with some success.

The DV/X box is able to accept ftp requests from the Libranet box, and the
Libra box is able to accept telnet requests.  However, I can't get the Libra
box to accept ftp and other processes.  I got to looking, and while there is a
copy of "in.telnetd" in the /usr/sbin directory, "in.ftpd", "in.rexecd",
and "in.rshd" (and possibly others) are not present.  I tried a "locate" and
was not able to find them anywhere on that Libra box, or another Libra box that
I have.

How do I get these installed?  I tried doing "apt-get install in.ftpd" (etc.)
but that is not the correct package name.

I am really more interested in getting the DV/X box to "serve" up programs for
linux, rather than the other way around, but wanted the ability to do so if I
need or choose to.

Thanks!
Mike