Galeon problem

Hi

I've just installed the deb package of galeon. When I try to launch the
app, I get a message that says:

"Cannot find a schema for galeon preferences. Check your gconf setup, look
at galeon FAQ for more info."

The galeon FAQ tells me to run a script from galeon's source directory.
The script is nowhere to be found on my hd. Despite the "cannot find a
schema" complaint, I do have a file called
/etc/gconf/schemas/galeon.schemas. What do I need to do?

Thanks

Peter

--
"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright,
white