Automatic ADSL Connection

Hi All

Sarah helped me get the dsl connection up an running with the Roaring
Penguin.  I still have to go into SU and type "adsl-start" even after setting
it to install on boot during set-up..  Giving my wife and daughter root
priviledges could mess up things even faster than I do.

Plus when I installed Libranet I (or so I thought) I allowed for a scroll
mouse.  My rodent seems to have lost it's wheel.

Cheers