Re: Debian/Ximian Conflict?

Not in a mixed install with debian gnome and ximain gnome (at least
according to posts on this list). On my part, upgrades to debian gnome
packages haven't fixed the problems caused by previous ximian package
upgrades. Actually the ximian upgrades only caused two apparent
problems: starting a gnome session broke sound in kde and I lost the gdm
background. Upgrading ximian packages to debian packages from woody has
solved the sound problem but I still don't have the gdm background. Not
a big issue but it did look nice.

Rod