Re: kde & printing

According to the documentation the answer is yes it does support usb
printers. The only thing you have to verify is the port description. I
just checked /dev but didn't find anything usb except usbmouse. There
are people on the list using usb devices perhaps they could point you in
the right direction.

Rod