Re: kde & printing

Well, I couldn't resist, so I installed it. Installation was easy (just
run the install script), and I have it printing the test page. I also
brought up the config utility as a normal user. Overall, it looks very
good so far, but I have not tried using it from applications yet. In
fact, I haven't read the docs enough to know for sure if the
applications will automatically use it or if I have to set a PRINTER
environment variable.

Maybe I will have time to play with it tonight. Uh oh, I shouldn't have
said that. My wife says I'm "always playing with linux!"  :-)

Steve