Re: kde & printing

After the failure of cups on my system I moved back to lpr. So far I've
had no issues regarding printing using turboprint. All the applications
I tried use lpr. With my short attempt to get cups working it appears
applications still use lpr but calls to lpr are redirected to the cups
daemon. Turboprint is supposed to detect lpr/cups automatically. The
manual (html docs) is excellent in any case.

Rod