Setting up TwinView

Hi people.
I`ve just installed an nVidia GeForce2 MX pci card which is excellent.I would
like to try out the TwinView capability it offers,but there is only one
monitor socket on the card.
Do I have to purchase another nVidia card or is there a way of attaching 2
monitors to the single outlet on the card.
If I need a second nVidia card---does it need to be a pci or agp card or
either?
As you can guess,I`m slightly confused about what to do here----ANY help
would be most appreciated.
                            Many thanks,