Re: kde & printing

I like turboprint but I just can't get my printer working. I have a HP
DeskJet 812C USB and I just can't get it recognized. At least turboprint has
the driver I need. My usb ports show in my device list but I have no
/dev/usblp0 or usb anything usb. Can some one give me a suggestion? I was
sure that Libranet had usb printer support in the kernel already.  I
desparately would like to get it running soon.

Thanks!
Sarah