Re: Public Enemies of Linux Consumers

Verify and post back the next time you are in linux if you don't mind. I
went to the support database and they suggest /dev/scdx. I checked the
/dev directory and there are several scd entries scd1, scd2 ...

Funny though, they have the instructions for setting up the burner but
there is no mention of what kind of entry goes in the fstab. Just trying
to get all the pieces together first. Thanks.

Rod