Re: Public Enemies of Linux Consumers

Then I'm wrong.  I would go with the /dev/scdx deal.  My bad.  Anywho, I
looked back at what I wrote and I had a couple things I know are wrong, too.
So, here's an updated one:

/dev/scdx       /burner                 iso9660         noauto,user,rw
     0       0

That's very near how it should look.  You can also do a general search on
the net for "/etc/fstab cdburner" or look through some of the libranet
archives or a site like linuxjunior.org.
Good luck!

Todd