Re: Libranet Gateway....

Libranet, and any other linux distro should be able to do this just
fine. If you want to just be a firewall/gateway, I believe that there
are a few liunx distros that can accomplish this using only a floppy
drive. Otherwise, just go get a firewall scripting program...most of
them can configure nat for you. I use firestarter here and it works
great. I think its on either sourceforge or freshmeat, can't remember
which one, but I'm sure either will have several other firewall apps if
firestarter isn't for you.

jason