Re: kde & printing

* On Wed Jan 02, 2002 00:11:51 -0600, [email protected] wrote:
> I like turboprint but I just can't get my printer working. I have a HP
> DeskJet 812C USB and I just can't get it recognized. At least turboprint has
> the driver I need. My usb ports show in my device list but I have no
> /dev/usblp0 or usb anything usb. Can some one give me a suggestion? I was
> sure that Libranet had usb printer support in the kernel already.  I
> desparately would like to get it running soon.

If you're a registered user then you can contact Libranet support for
help on creating the required USB devices.

- Tal

--
Tal Danzig        |     Libranet GNU/Linux
[email protected]  |  https://www.libranetlinux.com

GPG Fingerprint: 8BE6 B973 BC1C 0CA0 CEE5  4874 C741 0BD5 B3A2 5512
Public key available from wwwkeys.pgp.net

PGP signature