AVI player recommendations

Hello All!

I have been having a little difficulty getting an .avi player installed on my
box. I was hoping that someone out there could recommend a good player, with
DivX capabilities, and tell me how you got configured and working. I must be
doing something wrong because I have tried a few and just can't get them
running. Ideally it should have a GUI interface as well.

Thanks in advance!
Sarah

PS. I got my printer running. I just created the /dev files and mknod files
and it worked like a charm.