Re: IPtables...

I think you may want to test out your firewall...I don't think that
IPtables comes with any real default rules. I would go over to
www.grc.com and to their shields up test. focus on the results of the
"probe my ports" test, if things come up stealth, then IPtalbes is
likely firewalling for you, if ports come up open or closed, then
IPtalbes is likely not packet filtering.

jason