Re: AVI player recommendations

I installed xine at the weekend from unstable (after trying
ogle and giving up), but couldn't get an encrypted dvd to play.
 I installed the css library and added the path to ld.so.conf,
but kept getting an error about some plug-in not being
available when I tried to play the dvd.  Anyone got xine
working with encrypted dvd's?

Nick.