Re: mplayer debs, was: Re: AVI player recommendations

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:31:06 -0600
Sarah Hay <[email protected]> wrote:

> 	Well I have read the details of installing mplayer and I don't have a
> problem with it. In the end I will do it however it works, if that makes any
> sense. The attitude at mplayerhq.com is arrogant and arrogance always has to
> do with ethics. You may be able to get past this arrogance but I cannot. They

Hang in there Sarah! I'm delighted with what you are doing in learning this OS and calling a spade a spade. Don't let a few sour grapes slow you down. I hate the "RTFM" usage too....to me it's the height of sarcasm....