Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

Yeah, I guess maybe VANLUG is more for newbies like me.  They still meet in the
Telus Theatre at BCIT-Burnaby. Info on the next meeting at:
http://www.vanlug.bc.ca/
Even if I don\'t see you there - thanks for contributing to this forum and for
helping beta test the next version of Libranet!

Quoting Doug Byfield <[email protected]>:

> On Friday 11 January 2002 13:59, [email protected] wrote:
> > Awesome!  Nice to see this kind of help come forward, I\\\'ll be keeping
> an
> > eye out for you, too, Mr. Byfield, at VANLUG!
>
> Does VANLUG still meet at BCIT?  Sorry, but I have zero interest in
> VANLUG. I
> always seem to have something more urgent and/or pressing to do as well.
>

> Online LUGS such as this are more to my liking.  (You can go when you
> feel
> like it.)
>
> Thanks anyway.

Doug Perry