Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

On Friday 11 January 2002 16:32, rod wrote:
> I wouldn't be too impressed.

Congratulations-you win the totally ignorant remark of the month. The message
was sent to the list by mistake and was re-sent 2 minutes later to libranet
testing where it was intended for, first off.

Second, why the personal hostility? I will leave it to others to draw their
own conclusions as to your motive.

>Besides all the quoted credentials

Which again were not meant for public viewing. BTW-they are all real. Do you
have some infantile problem with that?

What ***IS*** the point of mentioning all this? Your problem, not mine.

> has a P2 200 which as far as I know never existed.
So sue me, it's a Winchip 200 Mhz upgrade. But of course you never make
mistakes. Haven't used the machine for three years and call it a P2? Look
out, the world is coming to an end.

> Then again, maybe I'm missing something.

A clue, a life, and an ounce of common courtesy, not necessarily in that
order.