Re: Help Libranet test version 2.0 installer

Sorry, no personal hostility intended.

You made a mistake posting a private response to a public mailing list.

I make a mistake pointing out the incongruities of claiming to have a
processor which doesn't exist followed by a list of credentials.

Regardless of what credentials either of us have, the only credentials
pertinent on this mailing list are the responses we make.

Rod