settings KDE

Ok, heres a new question I havent seen, and I hope somebody knows this one--I
use KDE mostly in libranet, when i open a terminal from that little button on
the toolbar,  it opens up with white background and tiny black letters (yeah
my eyes arent as good as they used to be) >>  how can I change that?? I can
read it a lot better when the background is black and letters white. I dont
have a big monitor yet so all I can do to help my tired eyes.....  thks
everybody
Tony Horsley

PS- I think all the new Lexmarks will run on linux in one fashion or another,
Ive been looking at a new printer too...seems like their site says models Z23
and up now have linux drivers supplied...