Re: Reading docs.

In case it's not clear, just open a terminal and type "mc" without the quotes.
It's like the old Norton Commander program.  It's probably on the menu somewhere
too, but if you know the command to launch a program it's sometimes just easier to
do it from there as the menu structure on Linux can get overly complex with some
of the applications down deep in the menu layers.  And I thank Rod at this point
because I think I will make a custom launcher button on my ICEwm just for "mc."
because it's such a great little program.