Re: Reading docs.

Good idea. I have a 'shortcut' on my desktop for mc. Regarding mc and a
downloaded images to create the partimage boot disks and have created
two supplemental utilities disks which contain cfdisk, touch and mc (and
associated libraries). Now I may (still have some concerns) may be able
to 'mirror' linux partitions on another drive without actually having
linux installed. I know partimage has a bootable cdrom image but I still
don't have a burner so...

Rod