Re: Reading docs.

Just for information purposes, because all the other suggestions work
great, Debian has an app called dwww that is used along with a web
server to serve up all docs on your machine.  Including info and app
docs, man pages, and howto's.

Using apt-get to install it will suggest installing the apache web
server.  I installed a small light weight web server named boa before
installing dwww.

Whenever I need to find docs or howto's on my machine, I enter localhost
in my browser and there they are.

Regards,
Michael