Re: Game Challenge - Rename Linux

It's been linux for ten years, and zillions of dollars were made (and lost) on that name recognition.  Personally, I don't think starting all over with a new name is a good idea.  Linux will get more name recognition among mom-and-pop-oids once more of them use it.

I find today that most people have at least HEARD of linux, even if they don't know what to do with it.

dave w