Changed sources list for viewing

Here is the sources.list that I have altered to upgrade to woody. Could
someone paruse it and tell me if i am good to go. You will note that I also
added sources.

# Use for a local mirror - remove the ftp1 http lines for the bits
# your mirror contains.
# deb file:/your/mirror/here/debian stable main contrib non-free
# See sources.list(5) for more information, especial
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs

#Libranet
deb https://libranetlinux.com updates/

#Debian
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
#deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

#Debian Non-US
deb http://non-us.debian.org/ potato/non-US main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/ potato/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/ woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/ woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/non-US/ testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-non-US/ testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ testing/non-US main contrib
non-free

#Debian security updates
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security potato/updates main contrib
non-free
#deb-src ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security potato/updates main
contrib non-free

#KDE
deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/debian potato main crypto optional qt1apps
#deb-src ftp://kde.tdyc.com/debian potato main crypto optional qt1apps

#helixcode

______

I would welcome any comment and suggestions. Also, is there a woody security
source? I couldn't find one and replacing potato with woody or testing failed
to pass the apt-get update command.

Thanks,
Sarah