Re: very sad.... No more....

So sprach Clinton am Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 12:37:09PM -0600:
> everytime you click on an icon that requires admin privilages.  I admit it
> takes a logout, a login, but isn't that exactly the way Windows NT and 2000

Does it take a logout?  Now, I admit I haven't come around to testing
LibraNet yet, but you can always start admin programs (even X programs!)
from a su, or even better (because easier) ssh session.  Granted, you have
to start up a xterm.

> I don't mean to offend, I just don't understand the complaint.

Oh, he's constantly complaining.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)