Re: KDE problems

I went to the listed link and compared my install to the listed fix. I
haven't installed libpng3 so the link I have is libpng.so.2 ->
libpng-2.1.0.12. My libpng is from the woody tree and there is a newer
version 2.1.0.13.

You can also get an upgrade at ftp://swrinde.nde.swri.edu/pub/png/src/

Got that from the bug reports but even this fix has it problems since
you probably don't have the libraries this newer version was compiled
against.

As a final note, if I have problems due to libpng they're not really
noticeable although there is a bunch of crap in my .kde-errors file
again.

Rod