From: Sarah Hay
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 10:08 PM
Subject: Just a Comment

Well it has been a few days since I install LibraNet and I have to say I am really, really pleased with it. I was using Mandrake before this and wondering if the constant problems I was having were my fault or Mandrake's. Since moving over I have had nothing but positive experiences. Okay so I had some X issues and PPPoE difficulties but I have solved them. Further, whether I post here or on a bulletin board my question get answered very concisely. As I am still very much a newbie, even though I have used Linux for half a year or more, I appreciate that.

Thank you LibraNet and all fellow users for your help suggestions and making me a happy Linux user again! Keep up the good work and I hope that everyone has a very excellent 2002!

Sarah